- Asian Inspired Slaw
Asian Inspired Slaw
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon agave or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
For the slaw
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, julienned
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup cashews, chopped
In a medium bowl, whisk dressing ingredients and set aside.
To assemble the salad, place cabbage in a large serving bowl and arrange remaining ingredients on top. Pour over the dressing and toss well.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.