- Apple Walnut Overnight Oatmeal
Apple Walnut Overnight Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp raisins (optional)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
Combine all of the ingredients together in an airtight container. Shake thoroughly to combine. Refrigerate overnight.
Serve cold from the refrigerator or heat in the microwave (without the lid), or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.