- Apple Walnut Overnight Oatmeal
Apple Walnut Overnight Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon raisins (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar or plastic container. Shake thoroughly to combine. Refrigerate overnight.
Serve cold from the refrigerator or heat in the microwave (without the lid), or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.