- Antipasto Pasta Salad
Antipasto Pasta Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 1 lb dried rotini pasta
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup baby bocconcini cheese
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped salami
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts, in their juices
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup hot pepperoncini peppers (optional)
- 1/4 cup pitted and chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain it in a colander and set it aside to cool completely.
Toss all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.