- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes
How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes
Your cosmetic brushes are constantly in close contact with one of your most valuable commodities…YOUR FACE!! So, today we’ll show you how to brush up on brush care…
Did you know that almost 75% of us NEVER wash our makeup brushes? Here’s why we should start.
Your makeup can contain millions of nasty bugs like E.coli, staphylococcus aureus and pseudomonas aeruginosa – all of which can make you sick. And of course a makeup The Cost of Winstrol Injections Online brush is the perfect vehicle for transporting those bacteria to your face, eyes and mouth.
Ready to get cleaning?
- Start by running your brushes under warm water.
- Then add a drop of baby shampoo to the bristles to help remove dirt and oil.
- Gently swirl the bristles on a piece of paper towel to remove excess product.
- Rinse thoroughly and swirl the bristles again on another clean paper towel.
- Finally, hang your brushes to dry upside down so there’s no pooling of water inside.
- Brushes should be washed like this AT LEAST once a month but once a week is better.
Hopefully these tips will help you give that brush bacteria the brush off for good!!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Blog posts you may also like:
We love to cook but all that action in the kitchen can leave behind a greasy buildup that tough to cut through. That’s why we rely on this simple homemade kitchen degreaser that’s easy on your wallet, easy on the environment and easy on your health.